Saturday, September 17, 2011

Unsalted and Pan Fried Butter


You were melting like butter on a fry pan on fire,
Turning a fillet crisp seasoned in pepper and salt
I couldn’t resist a bite, knowing I have
Layers on my tummy and block in the heart.

I am risking Diabetes with your sugar sweet words,
I should run, burn, drink bitter to calm down,
My sleepless nights ruins my day
They are still my most favorite hours.

My kisses are death, what I touch dies
Death becomes me, I become her.
There’s no delight in mourning,
A kill is as good as life
If you know how to live from ruins
And practiced with masters in this art .

Lies help you live,
False hopes survive,
Gods never show up
We don’t live to see prayers answered.
I turned my back against him long time ago
And let me tell you he is not least bothered.  

You sulk and sulk in buckets of tears
It’s good for eyes sometimes
You don’t expect some friends to get you
Their insecurity irritates and makes you laugh.  

Words are like arrows
Once thrown can’t be held back
It’s good to have some armors ready
Just in case, one comes around to make you worry.

If you’re here to make me feel bad
Be aware my deadly words strike hard,
You’d gasp for breathe to rid of nightmares
And a sum of all the wraths of my curse.

You’d melt like soft butter under my gentle warm knife
Ending up as breakfast with bread, jam, jelly, honey, sugar  
Beware my dear, what you are getting into
You'd be scared shit,  I'll be watching for fun the horror. 

January 11, 2011

No comments: