Saturday, September 17, 2011

Boss Indica


As we speak the dawn appears
Bats close their wings
Cockroaches creep between furniture gaps
And poetry disappears.
We have office hours, meetings, clients, papers, documents, Xerox machines,
Our  whining, complaining, bullying bosses
Relying, cheating, scheming, selling - you, me and everything.
I stare at your lies
You look away confused trying out new weapons.  
Your Black Dog smells my age, where’s my cage?
I throw back at you my rage,
Drink is good only with friends.
I don’t need company, only business.
No yelling bosses or meek sly assistants.
You tear my soul down
Keep me awake in blinding days
I need to wake with bats, creepy cockroaches.
Let me keep my knights
Loose all these mercenaries
And welcome you my dizzy heights
In poetry with ruffled hairs.

January 31, 2011

No comments: