Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cat and Mouse


Talk to me, stay a while
You don’t get me, I still don’t mind.
I may leave soon,
You'd regret you didn’t stay.

I am in a hurry, you have deadlines.
You love sports, I love to play.
I want to make love, you kiss me goodnight.
You look confused, I know what I want.
You want to forget, I want to torment.

You asked about him, I asked about her.
She looks fake, I hate to be next to her.
He sings well, you could never.
You two were lovers, we only shared a kiss.
I look for excuse, you give me verdict.
I was fooled into loving you, you'd be a fool not to love me.

I’ll tear you into pieces, you’d leave me alone.
I know your secrets, everyone knows mine.
I’ll give you nightmares, you’ll quit sleeping.
You’re scared of ghosts, I’m scared of mine.
You have dark circles, I have lost my hair.

I’m your cat, you are my mouse,
I adore bite-marks, you bite really hard.
It’s day in your world, night in mine.
Let’s go to bed, we’re both tired.

January 07, 2011

No comments: