Monday, March 7, 2016

It's not bcoz we live in two continents,
the time zones are just a couple of hours away.
It's not bcoz we're too busy for small talks,
But the daily chores takes hours from the day.

We haven't been high together for quite a few years
But the memory of those sounds plays again and again.

This isn't the end of what we began
It's just that Time ticks hours and days.
I know you are just a call away
I know we'll pick up right where we were.

I may forget to wish you on your days
But I know we don't need these anyways.

I'm too embarrassed to tell you how I am,
I'm fighting my old battles all by myself.

I'm just too tired at the end of the day,
The traffic, commute burns me out everyday.
Although I hide behind my complacent face
I know you'll hear me through right away.

I used to accept my denying self
But these days I face my anger and fear.
The heartburns are over, the angers are shelfed
The fears no longer haunt me my dear.

I'll come see you around one day
I hope we'll pick up right where we were.

No comments: